Xender is a free file transferring application that is available on iOS, Android and Windows Operating Systems. Xender has been developed by the Xender Team and allows you to transfer files at great speed among different platforms.
Features of Xender
- Transfer files at speeds greater than that of bluetooth or Infrared.
- You can use Xender to transfer any kind of files, be it documents, videos, pictures or music.
- You do not need any form of connection with the receiving device in the form of USB cables or data connection.
- Send files without having any restriction on file size.
- Send files across different platforms, from Android to iOS or Android to Windows.
- Use Xender as a file manager, view and delete your files, create backups or restore your devices.
- Once you have connected your device with a friends, you can then view their applications and share your applications with them with just one click.
- It has a very user friendly design making it easier to use.
- Replicate your device completely with ease using Xender.
- It supports a wide variety of languages including English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Thai, Turkish, Hindi, Russian, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Vietnamese.
Xender on Google Play Store
Xender version 3.4.0119 was updated on the 22nd of January 2017 and supports Android version 2.3 and upwards.
Xender on the iOS App Store
Xender version 3.4.8 was updated on the 11th of January 2017 and supports iOS 7.0 upwards.
Xender is also available for PC.
How to transfer files from your Android to PC using Xender?
Step One – Download the latest Xender for your Android from the official website.
Step Two – Open Xender on your Android, you will see a + button, tap on it. Tap on connect to PC.
Step Three – Now go to web.xender.com and scan the QR code that is available. Now you are connected to your PC.
You can now begin transferring files from your Android to your PC.